something for everyone
Set alongside the airport runway, lined with light aircraft on the apron, the terrace is the perfect spot for an early morning breakfast or a light lunch.
Whether it is skydiving, aeroplanes idling and taking off or kids engaging in recreation, our terrace creates an idyllic family outing. In the evenings, the illuminated runway and serene garden setting allows you to enjoy a scrumptious meal in a setting which is unmatched. Our extensive menu caters for almost anything you can think of. Our lapa area is perfectly placed between our new “cosmic world” where kids can be kept entertained with a range of games in the newly revamped play area.
Our new kids pizzeria is also just around the corner and is soon to be the next hot spot as kids can make and invent their own pizzas! Both the lapa, which can seat up to 40 people and the pergola, which seats up to 50 people, are perfect areas for parents who want to keep an eye on the kids and still have a delicious meal! These two areas are also ideal venues to host your child’s next themed party!View Full Menu
Do you charge a corkage fee?
- Wine corkage R50 per bottle max 2 bottles of 750ml per table
- Champagne corkage R100 per bottle max 2 bottles of 750ml per table
- Above is only applicable to wines we do not have on our wine list
Can we bring our own cake?
- Yes, but we do charge a cakeage fee of R200 per cake.
Can we bring our own cupcakes?
- Yes, but we do ask a R180 cakage fee per 24 cupcakes.
I need some help with my function’s décor.
Can you help?
- Yes, we have our own in-house party stylists that can assist you with any décor requirements.
Please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org